The main benefit implementing an anonymous report line is generating an ethics and compliance culture based on a Corporate Government attached to best bractices, through the prevention of unethical behavior.
- Improve labor conditions for everyone.
- Reinforce ethical controls and principals between organization members.
- Promote workplace respect.
- Encourage a sense of belonging in your organization.
- Decrease staff rotation.
- With a proper ethical campaigns the message and tone of Corporate Social Responsibility is set.
- The organization receives suggestions and information to continue to improve helping to enhance processes within the company.
- Generates trust and appreciation in the brand.
- Helps to establish and strengthen comprehensive social responsibility models.
- Avoid losses stemming from non-ethical behaviors from members of the organization.
- A preventive system saves on costs compared to systems that come into effect after the fraud or unethical behavior has happened, in most cases these losses are not recouped.
- According to estimates by the World Bank, OEA and the CEESP, the cost of corruption fluctuates between 9-10% of the GDP.
Improvement of Processes
- Reduce fraud and corruption considerably within the organization.
- Reduce labor disputes.
- Acts as a deterrent, reducing unethical behavior in general.
- Standardizes ethical practices between different business units or geographical sites of your organization.
- Automizes information intake for its analysis.